Beach and Swimming Policies
- All Posted Rules & Regulations are to be followed.
- Swimming in Dunning Lake begins the first Saturday in June and ends on Labor Day. Swim hours are 10:00am-7:45pm in June and July, and 10:00am-7:30pm in August until the beach closes.
- Open water swimming is not permitted.
- Swimmers must be able to swim to the rafts unassisted.
- No pushing or flipping off the rafts.
- Bubbles, water wings, rafts and other floating devices are prohibited. Coast Guard approved lifejackets are allowed but cannot be used to aid someone getting to the rafts.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the water. No glass containers.
- No children under the age of 15 are to be left unattended.
- Keep paths in front of the lifeguard chairs free of beach chairs, towels, umbrellas and beach toys.
- Only single poled shade structures are allowed on the beach and they must not block lifeguard sight line or access to the water.
- All babies/toddlers must wear swim diapers in the lake.
- Playing of music should be kept to a low volume and not hinder others enjoyment of the park.
- Smoking is not allowed in the beach area and or any picnic areas.
- Picnic tables and grills are used on a first come, first serve basis. Reserving of tables and grills is not allowed.
- Please do not change diapers on the picnic tables. Baby changing tables are provided in both sides of the bathhouse.
- Fishing is not permitted from the beach or in the swimming areas.