Session Dates and Fees
2023 Dates and Rates
Full Day Camp Fees (per session)
Half Day Camp Fees (per session)
Camp Payment Deadlines
Medical InformationA Camp Medical Form is required for every camper attending. Our medical form is below, however, we do accept ANY equivalent form completed by a physician.
1. Campers must enroll for a minimum of ONE FULL SESSION. There will be NO partial session enrollment.
2. Registration form must be completed online and deposit paid before registration will be accepted.
3. Winding Trails’ staff occasionally photographs campers for camp publications. If you do not want your child’s photo to be used in any publication, let us know in writing prior to the start of camp.
4. Camp physical examination form (proof of physical exam within three years) is not required at time of registration; however, it must be on file THREE WEEKS prior to your child’s attendance at camp. This exam must provide date of exam, immunization records, and known health concerns and it must be signed by a physician.
6. To be entitled to a member discount, the camper needs to be a 2023 family member of Winding Trails, Inc. Adjustments will be made on January 1, 2023, when all memberships are finalized.
1. Winding Trails, Inc. will refund full payment for all cancellations made by February 1, 2023 once the spot has been filled. If applicable, deposits will be applied to remaining sessions.
2. After February 1, 2023, no refunds on deposits will be made for any cancellations or session changes.
3. The only refunds given after the camp season has begun will be given at the discretion of the Executive Director if a camper is unable to attend camp for a minimum of three consecutive camp days as a result of illness or injury occurring at camp. A physician’s note is required.