Program Registration Policies
- Members will be given a two-week priority for program registration. However, some programs may be opened to nonmembers at a higher fee to support the class. Please contact the main office to see if a specific program will be available to non-members.
- Participants will be notified only if class is filled or if the class has been cancelled. Unless you are notified, assume that you are enrolled in the class that you registered for. Waiting Lists are kept for all programs.
Program Cancellation Policies
- Winding Trails reserves the right to cancel any program due to low enrollment. Please register early!
- Three working days prior to the start date for each program, a decision will be made to cancel or run the program. If cancelled, you will be notified by Winding Trails and will receive a full refund.
- Winding Trails reserves the right to combine or divide classes, to change the time, date, and/or location and to make other revisions in these offerings, which may become necessary.
- Every effort will be made to make up classes book. However, activities cancelled due to circumstances beyond the control of Winding Trails will not be made up or refunded.
- Since programs are self-supporting and commitments need to be made to instructors and staff, the following is Winding Trails refund policy:
- Full refunds will be given when requested up to one (1) week prior to the start of the program.
- Once the decision has been made to run a particular program, no refund will be given unless Winding Trails can find a substitute, or there is a medical emergency.
- Absolutely no refunds will be given for any attended portion of a program.
- All refunds will follow the Finance Department's bill paying schedule. There will be no cash refunds. Allow two (2) to four (4) weeks to process a refund.
- A $25.00 fee will be assessed for ALL bounced checks!